Mercury Fittings is proud to introduce the OY Taps range!
OY Taps is a modern range of basin, bath, shower and kitchen mixers.
are made from DZR Brass and available in Polished Chrome with a select few available in Satin Nickel.
OY Taps has 4 styles available: Square, Round, Cross and Form.
Click on the images to the right to view the different choices
(tech drawings can be downloaded from the website as well)
Our taps are SABS approved and come with a 10 year warranty.
We carry this range in stock!
For pricing or enquiries please contact 021 702 0905 (OY Sales) or email email@example.com
Samples are on display in our Cape Town Showroom, if you are unable to visit the showroom we have sales reps in the Jo'berg, PE and Namibian area who can arrange samples for you.
1. Make sure you use a qualified plumber for your installation or your 10-year warranty may not be honoured.
2. Mixers are to be used in a high pressure water system with a working water pressure ranging from 4 to 6 Bar. If the pressure exceeds 6 Bar a suitable
pressure-reducing valve should be installed.
3. A “balanced water pressure” system is essential for mixers to work efficiently.
4. An in-line strainer is recommended for your water system to prevent damage from dirt and
sand penetrating the ceramic discs or cartridge.
5. Always plumb hot water to the left hand side and cold water to the right hand side of the mixer.
6. We recommend that angle valves be installed for safety closing of mixers in case of emergency.
Both hot and cold water supply lines must be flushed well prior to the plumber installing your mixers and taps in order to prevent grit, plaster and plumbing
debris from entering the operating channel of the ceramic discs or cartridge
thus avoiding damage to the control surfaces.